Who are we?
We are Tactical Talent Recruitment Ltd with Recruitment Agency License Number EA3936, company registration number 698887 and a registered address at 71 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, D02 P593, Ireland.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We provide recruitment consultancy services to individuals and companies.
This policy and any other documents referred to in it sets out the basis on how we will process any information we collect from you or you provide to us, as a candidate, prospective employee, client or supplier. Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the data controller is Tactical Talent Recruitment.
Nominated representatives for the purpose of GDPR: Vinny Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the service provided by Tactical Talent Recruitment Consultants. By using the service provided by Tactical Talent Recruitment, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Tactical Talent Recruitment Consultants may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement.
If you do not accept how we process your data in the manner detailed in this Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
How we handle the data that is submitted by you
Tactical Talent Recruitment collects and uses your personal information to perform the recruitment functions/services you have requested. We will collect your personal data. Personal data will generally consist of your name, contact details and other relevant information contained in your CV. Tactical Talent Recruitment will confirm your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by Tactical Talent Recruitment Consultants to:
- Match data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you. Tactical Talent Recruitment provide recruitment services, we will keep your data on our database with your consent.
- Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission. We will always ask for your explicit permission to send your details to our clients and in this way you will know what other businesses have your data.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities and provide career guidance and support
- Third-parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver recruitment services that have been requested.
- For people being employed by Tactical Talent Recruitment as a permanent, contractor or temporary employee, additional personal information is required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished and data is not required for any other legal purposes.
Who Can Access your Data?
The information that you have provided to us may be made available to personnel working in Tactical Talent Recruitment, our clients, and the third parties as set out above. Your personal data is wholly stored and processed within the European Economic Area.
Keeping your personal data up to date
Tactical Talent Recruitment takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
Tactical Talent Recruitment may also contact you from time to time to check that the data is still correct. However, please let Tactical Talent Recruitment know of any changes to your details as soon as you reasonably can in order for Tactical Talent Recruitment to maintain the accuracy of information held on you.
If you believe that personal or sensitive personal data Tactical Talent Recruitment holds about you is not accurate, complete and up to date, Tactical Talent Recruitment will take reasonable steps to correct it.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA 18 with regard to your personal data.
If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can contact: email@example.com