Tactical Talent is partnering with one of Ireland’s most iconic interior design businesses that offer everything from bathrooms to kitchens and flooring to tiles, for both residential and commercial customers.
The business is growing quickly and as part of that growth strategy, they are seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist to add to their existing team and implement strategy across their various business units.
• Collaborate with eCommerce & digital marketing to support with content, web development and maintenance and digital customer communications Provide marketing support to help achieve the overall marketing objectives of the company across B2C and B2B
• Help manage media campaigns for promotions, branding campaigns, and product launches
• Database Management
• Prepare and manage all marketing collateral including in-store point of sale, signage, branded literature, advertisements, video, and digital content
• Collaborate with external partners including graphic designers, videographers, and printers to create best in class communications
• Organise all PR activities, events, and client entertainment
• Manage relationships with trade media to build brand awareness and create PR opportunities with press releases etc.
• Manage the creation and sending of all email marketing campaigns to all B2C and B2B customers
• 4+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role
• Proficient in managing databases and email marketing
• Data-driven with the ability to report on KPIs driving footfall, traffic, and revenue
• Experience in dealing with external agencies and working on multiple projects and tight timelines
• Experience in creating written, graphic, and video content
• Experience in the construction industry is an advantage but not essential
• Shopify web platform experience an advantage but not essential
• Third level qualification in marketing
· Basic salary circa €45k – Negotiable for the right candidate
· Annual bonus structure
· Other benefits to be discussed at interview
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales and marketing recruiters. We specialise in recruiting Sales, Marketing, and Design professionals for businesses in the Construction, Home, and DIY sectors.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company is, please send an application and we will call you for a confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job-seeking services and will never share it with a third party.