Tactical Talent is partnering with one of Ireland’s most iconic design businesses that offer everything from bathrooms to kitchens and flooring to tiles, for both residential and commercial customers.
The business is growing quickly and as part of that growth strategy, they are looking to bring in a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to add to their existing team and create and implement strategy across their various business units.
The successful candidate, reporting to the Head of Marketing, will be tasked with devising and implementing the company’s digital marketing, social and content strategy and will be responsible for traffic acquisition and visitor growth.
• Lead and manage the planning, development, delivery, and budget of all digital marketing acquisition channels in conjunction with external agencies and suppliers
• Recommend and source new digital growth and partnership opportunities
• Plan and implement compelling content and campaigns (organic and paid) to attract the attention of customers (B2C and B2B) across platforms including social media
• Optimise technical and content SEO to drive traffic, footfall, and sales
• Create website content with engaging blogs, video content, brand, and product enhancements
• Manage all aspects of digital communication for promotions, product launches, and events
• Create, send & manage ezine (email) campaigns & databases across various customer groups
• Work with third party digital agencies and suppliers and provide strong input on written, visual and video content to ensure best in class digital communications
The Ideal Candidate
• 4+ years’ experience in a busy digital marketing environment, preferably with an eCommerce element
• Extensive experience in developing a digital marketing strategy, management, and reporting across SEO, PPC, display and remarketing channels and affiliates and online partnerships
• Excellent knowledge of Google analytics
• Data-driven, with the ability to define KPIs, deliver online traffic, footfall, revenue and measure performance
• Flexible approach with the ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
• Strong ability to manage budgets, track results and report to a wider team
• Experience in creating written, graphic, and video content
• Experience in managing external suppliers and dealing with multiple stakeholders
• Proficient in managing databases and email marketing
• Experience in the construction industry is an advantage but not essential
• Shopify web platform experience an advantage but not essential
• Third level qualification in digital marketing
· Basic salary of circa €45k – Negotiable for the right person
· Annual bonus structure
· Other benefits to be discussed at interview
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales and marketing recruiters. We specialise in recruiting Sales, Marketing, and Design professionals for businesses in the Construction, Home, and DIY sectors.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company is, please send an application and we will call you for a confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job-seeking services and will never share it with a third party.