Now hiring a fantastic new national retail sales management role with the industry leader in its sector. This is a completely new role in the business where you will be working alongside the Head of Sales to deliver on sales targets and maximise on the potential of a large and expanding network of showrooms nationwide.
If you’re interested in developing your retail management career with one of Ireland’s most recognisable brands, our client has the management, support, and infrastructure to offer exactly that.
We would love to hear from candidates with at least 3 years of multi-site sales management in retail and are looking for their next step in their retail management career. This is primarily a Monday to Friday role, you can be based from anywhere in Ireland, and it will require extensive travel throughout the country.
- As the Sales Manager, you will report to the Head of Sales providing leadership, support, and motivation to the teams in all of the showrooms nationwide.
- You must be sales driven, focused, and be able to motivate team members.
- You will be responsible for driving sales, the day-to-day support for all showrooms, communications to all showrooms, monitoring of all key metrics in the business, and people management within each of our locations.
- Constant focus on supporting and developing the showroom teams to improve their consultative selling process and ultimately their overall sales performance
- Provide regular analysis of sales performance to the business with a drive to always evolve & improve analytics
- Assisting the Head of Sales in planning for people development, recruitment, selection, training, and succession planning for future expansion
- Identify opportunities for the business that will make a significant impact on sales growth
- Collaborate with Senior Management Team, Marketing & Operations functions to develop business and promotional plans
- Physical and remote visits of all showrooms on a regular basis
- Ensure showroom teams maintain showroom standards that lead to an excellent showroom experience for customers
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a multi-site sales manager position
- B2C management experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication, planning, organisation, and analytical skills
- Previous experience in people management with strong exposure to HR practices/procedures
- Previous target-driven experience (commission-based industry an advantage)
- A full clean Irish driving license
- Ability to motivate and lead multiple teams across various showrooms
- Strong interest in driving sales, analysis of sales, and creation of reports
- Experience working with a CRM provider
- Experience in change management
- An understanding of the DIY, Home improvements, Kitchen or Bathroom industries is an advantage but not essential
- Industry Leading Salary – Circa €60k or more depending on experience
- Performance-related annual bonus (To be discussed at the interview)
- A fully expensed company car
- Christmas Voucher Bonus
- Employee discount available
- Employee Assistance Program
Please note that this is a condensed version of the job spec for reasons of confidentiality. We would be happy to forward a full version on receipt of your application to candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined by our client.
Tactical Talent Recruitment is Ireland’s only specialist recruitment agency for Kitchens, Bathrooms and associated sectors, specialising in Sales, Design, and Retail professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company is, please send an application and we will call you for a confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job-seeking services and will never share it with a third party.