Tactical Talent Recruitment is excited to partner with one of the world’s leading manufacturers in their sector. They are seeking an ambitious and commercially aware Sales Administrator with a strong background in order processing to join their Citywest-based team.
Please note that this is a 2-month fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent contract thereafter.
This role will appeal to anyone who enjoys working as part of a collaborative sales support team and who proactively goes about their day delivering the highest standards in customer service, administration, and account management.
You will be representing a truly global brand leader in its’ sector, a name synonymous with excellence, as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the other internal back-office teams
- Support the field sales team in managing their relationships with key customers including setting appointments for them
- Dealing with incoming inquiries from customers regarding orders, deliveries, and requests for quotations
- Follow up with customers to ensure they are aware of any back orders and, if required update SAP accordingly
- Update and maintain accurate records in the company database/CRM
- Project tracking of existing area pipeline and capturing intelligence in our CRM system, ensuring data accuracy and all critical fields are maintained
• Working as a team with the external sales team
- Meet KPI targets for volume and quality of quotations
- Experience in working with large accounts is preferable
- Strong IT Skills including CRM, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and SAP
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Construction sector experience is an advantage
- Basic salary is €35k annually
- Laptop if required to work from home
Please note that employees are equipped to work from home and the company will follow the prevailing government advice on working from home.
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales and marketing recruiters. We specialise in recruiting Sales, Marketing, and Design professionals for businesses in the Construction, Home, and DIY sectors.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company is, please send an application and we will call you for a confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job-seeking services and will never share it with a third party.