Our client based in County Meath operate at the premium end of the Kitchens and Interiors Market. They design, manufacture, and install beautiful bespoke cabinetry for kitchens, bedrooms, and homes.
They are now seeking a Senior Kitchen Design Consultant, ideally with several years’ experience under their belt in the kitchen sector, to join their showroom sales team as a key member of the sales and design team.
Working hours are 9.30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday with only 1 Saturday a month required generally
· Proven track record in hitting sales targets in a Kitchen Showroom
· Strong Kitchen Design skills and interest in changing industry trends
· Passionate about making customer’s dream kitchens a reality
· Effective team working and networking skills
· Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
· Strong sales skills and negotiation skills
· Target driven with the ability to think strategically
· Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
· Strong account management skills
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Negotiation and analytical skills
· IT literacy and the ability to handle analytical data – Winner/Compusoft software
· To assist our customers in making informed purchasing decisions by creating inspiring computer-aided plans/designs for kitchens and wardrobes
· Understand the customer needs and generate creative ideas and solutions that will fulfill their requirements.
· Proactively generate customer leads and enquires
· Taking personal responsibility for resolving customer issues pre-sales and post-sale in a timely fashion
· Producing accurate quotations
· Achieve defined sales and margin targets
· Create brand loyalty and maintain relationships with existing customers
Maintain showroom standards throughout the display
· An above-average basic salary of up to €50k on offer for this role
· Commission to be discussed at interview
· 24 days annual leave
· Optional Pension Plan
Tactical Talent Recruitment is Ireland’s only specialist recruitment agency for Kitchens, Bathrooms, and associated sectors, specialising in Sales, Design and, Retail professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company is, please send an application and we will call you for a confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job-seeking services and will never share it with a third party.