Now hiring a Kitchen Sales and Design Consultant for one of Ireland’s best-known Kitchen Sector brands for their stunning showroom based in Mullingar. There’s never been a better time to be in Kitchen Design as demand has never been higher.
There are really just two key elements to the role. You must have a background in technical design (preferably with kitchens) and you should thrive at sales in a retail environment.
You’ll be meeting new people every day and bringing their dream kitchen to life, translating the customers’ needs into a bespoke design suited to their specifications and budget. You will love variety in your day, bring energy and enthusiasm to the showroom, and be given the right level of support to be extremely successful in your role.
An industry leading commission structure ensures that top performers are handsomely rewarded for their efforts.
- Carrying out Kitchen design consultations with customers
- Meeting sales revenue targets
- Anticipate customer needs and bring their ideas to life creatively and with passion
- Producing appropriate quotes in line with customer budgets
- Maintaining the highest possible standards for the showroom in terms of its’ appearance
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced in using Fusion 20:20, AutoCAD software, or similar
- You must have experience in a sales role, ideally in kitchen sales
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You should enjoy working to targets in a busy, friendly, and fun work environment where hard work is rewarded
- Great basic salary
- Industry-leading commission structure to be discussed at interview.
Tactical Talent Recruitment is Ireland’s only specialist recruitment agency for Kitchens, Bathrooms and associated sectors, specialising in Sales, Design and Retail professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company is, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job-seeking services and will never share it with a third party.