Our client is an industry leader in the Kitchen sector in Ireland and due to a huge upsurge in business, they are now hiring an experienced Kitchen Sales and Design Consultant for their showroom based in North County Dublin.
Both sales and design are the focus of this role, so the ideal candidate will enjoy both. You will thrive on the sales floor, giving customers’ an outstanding experience in the showroom and be an expert on the range of product available. Translating the customers’ needs into a bespoke design suited to their specifications will bring your creative and design skills to life. You will love variety in your day, bring energy and enthusiasm to the showroom and be given the opportunity by this leading Kitchen Design business to be very successful in your role.
- Carrying out Kitchen design consultations with customers
- Meeting sales revenue targets
- Anticipate customer needs and bring their ideas to life creatively and with passion
- Producing appropriate quotes in line with customer budgets
- Maintaining the highest possible standards for the showroom in terms of its’ appearance
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced in using Fusion 20:20, AutoCAD software or similar
- You must have experience in a sales role, ideally in kitchen sales
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You should enjoy working to targets in a busy, friendly and fun work environment where hard work is rewarded
- Basic salary based on experience
- Commission on everything that you sell – Please note that top salespeople in the company are earning circa €100k
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in recruiting Sales, Marketing, and Design roles for businesses in the construction sector and businesses specialising in the design and fit-out of homes and commercial premises. We partner with some of Ireland’s leading brands in Bathrooms, Kitchens, and Interior Design as well as DIY, Builder’s Merchants, and Architectural practices.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company is, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job-seeking services and will never share it with a third party.