Now hiring a Kitchen Sales and Design Consultant for one of Ireland’s best-known and largest Kitchen Sector brands for their showroom in Cork. There’s never been a better time to be in Kitchen Design as demand has never been higher and earnings for Designers have never been greater. If you’re interested in developing a long-term career, our client has the management, support, and infrastructure to offer exactly that. This branch is one of the top performers in the country and the fantastic earnings potential will be outlined at interview stage.
There are really just two key elements to the role. You must have a background in technical design (preferably with kitchens) and you should thrive in sales in a retail environment.
You’ll be meeting new people every day and bringing their dream kitchen to life, translating the customers’ needs into a design suited to their specifications and budget. You will love variety in your day, bring energy and enthusiasm to the showroom, and be given the right level of support to be extremely successful in your role.
An industry-leading commission structure ensures that top performers are handsomely rewarded for their efforts.
If you can design and sell then you will earn more money with this kitchen company than with any other company in the industry.
- Carrying out Kitchen design consultations with customers
- Meeting sales revenue targets by delivering high conversion rates
- Anticipate customer needs and bring their ideas to life creatively and with passion
- Producing appropriate quotes in line with customer budgets
- Maintaining the highest possible standards for the showroom in terms of its’ appearance
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced in using Cabinet Vision, Fusion 20:20, AutoCAD software, or similar
- You must have experience in a sales role, ideally in kitchen sales
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You should enjoy working to targets in a busy, friendly, and fun work environment where hard work is rewarded with high earnings
- Great basic salary
- Industry-leading commission structure to be discussed at interview. OTE is completely uncapped.
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Life Insurance – Death in Service benefit
- One4All Christmas Vouchers
- Christmas period off and no Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive internal support network that allows you to focus the vast majority of your time on Sales and Design appointments. Customer Project Coordinators are employed in all branches to manage after-sales service, and a dedicated Ops team ensures that over 90% of kitchens dispatched are completely correct on the first delivery.
- Dedicated In-House Trainers ensure that your training is comprehensive and professional
- Kitchens Manufacturing is based in the company’s own factory in Ireland which results in a speedy delivery with no supply chain issues to contend with.
- Employee Assistance Program – The company, through Laya Healthcare is now providing a 24hours a day, 365 days a year Employee Assistance Programme, directly and in complete confidence. This service will provide a range of support to you and your family members across a number of support channels, phone, app & online, and email. Services include counselling, career guidance, life coaching, financial information, and all areas of Health information.
Tactical Talent Recruitment is Ireland’s only specialist recruitment agency for Kitchens, Bathrooms and associated sectors, specialising in Sales, Design, and Retail professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company is, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job-seeking services and will never share it with a third party.