Now hiring for an energetic and ambitious flooring sales and design executive for one of Ireland’s leading flooring wholesale and retail providers.
The role is a key part of a lively retail sales team based in West Dublin, primarily looking after end-users, and retail customers (usually homeowners) directed in by a builder, designer, or an architect.
Energy, sales ability, and attitude are the most important attributes as no flooring industry experience is required, however, solid retail sales experience is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to forge a career in construction sector sales with an industry leader who provides excellent training and development as well as clear progression opportunities.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Showroom sales of flooring to retail and trade customers
- Carrying out design consultations with customers and maximising the sales opportunity
- Maintain showroom displays to the highest standards
- Meet showroom sales targets as part of a team
- Upsell to customers based on budgets and requirements
- Strong retail sales skills and proven retail sales track record (Essential)
- Ability to understand customer’s needs and wants
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent customer service skills
- A keen interest in Interior design
- Willingness to work every second Saturday (3 hours only)
· Basic salary is up to €35k depending on experience
· Additional bonuses to be discussed at the interview – Realistic and achievable for year 1 and beyond
· Pension and healthcare after the first year
Tactical Talent Recruitment is Ireland’s only specialist recruitment agency for Kitchens, Bathrooms and associated sectors, specialising in Sales, Design, and Retail professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications, we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company is, please send an application and we will call you for a confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job seeking services and will never share it with a third party.